Whether you’re looking for the ultimate in relaxation or for a therapeutic massage that will target your tight muscles, Asheville’s SpaTheology is the place to go! Our urban oasis in the heart of downtown Asheville offers a range of massage and body services – including a selection of unique treatments inspired by the very best of Asheville and delivered by the very best Asheville massage therapists!
But you don’t have to take our word for it!
Joe F. posted this 5-star review his Asheville massage at SpaTheology on Google:
“Fantastic atmosphere! Kyla and Jana were extremely accommodating. I had a deep-tissue massage and can honestly say that it was the best massage I’ve ever had. They have a lot of spa treatments and amenities to offer. I highly recommend Spa Theology.”
After visiting our day spa in North Carolina, M J. G. also gave us a five-star review and said:
“Seriously the best massage I’ve ever had. Also, the staff is immaculately trained, the interior is GORGEOUS and so relaxing. I send everyone here:) <3 My happy place:)”
In the spa industry, we are proud to be considered among the most innovative spas in North Carolina. But we take even greater satisfaction from in being named the best North Carolina day spa by the people who walk through our doors every day.
We would like to thank all of the lovely people who, like Joe and M.G., took the time to talk about the wonderful Asheville massage they received at SpaTheology and give our Asheville spa a five-star review on Google, including…
- “Great customer service and one of the best massages that I have ever had! Great experience!” – KK G.
- “I will now drive 2 hrs to see Ms. Becki. Wow. She was so attentive and so creative in her methods. I have had a few massages and by far she was my favorite. The heat, the eye pads, the stones. OMG. This place is heavenly!” – Haley D.
- “Absolute best massage I have gotten in so long! The sanctuary is nice and relaxing with drinks and snacks. I love the robe! I want one! So comfy. Staff was very friendly. I got a Groupon originally for myself for Christmas. I loved it so much I just got another package for my birthday! Relax with a nice mimosa and shop around for some really great skincare products and all natural options! The price is what you should expect from a nice spa. They have showers for when you are done if you like. Oh and I almost forgot, who knew a heated toilet seat was so nice!? Love this place, will definitely be back!” – Jill L.
- “I was gifted a coupon for a massage, went in and wow, was it a great experience. I would heartily recommend that you check it out. I felt well pampered. It is on my list as s do over!” – Chris T.
- “I come for a massage every time I’m in Asheville. Great place!” – Jennifer D.
- “This is a true retreat in the middle of town. From the moment you walk through the door you know you’ve entered a different place. The staff are incredibly friendly. From the vast menu I selected the Sacred Aromatherapy massage along with hot stone massage and an exfoliating foot treatment. Heaven! I floated as I walked out the door.” – Terry H.